Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Things for me to enjoy in NYC in my 30 Days Before Italy

Hello All,
While I am still in America I thought it would be good to do some sort off a bucket list of the things to do before I leave the life as I know it in NYC.  When you live in a place like New York City and there are always tourist you never really see your home the way visitors do.  I plan to do a mixture of 10 things that I want to do that I have never done in NYC and things that I love to do.

 Here is my list:
1. Concert: Usher and Trey Songs
2. Alvin Alley Dance Company Performance
3. FELA Broadway Play
4. Attend a Wedding ( got to witness love to reaffirm it still exist (long story will fill you in later))
5.  Have the best night ever with my closest Friends (doing whatever, probably Sake  & Sushi)
6. Cook a Dinner for my Family
7. Guggenheim Museum
8. Visit China Town
9. Empire State Building
10. Visit my elementary and high school

I have already done the first two already.  So this is a late post will place a review on those events. Ok will keep you posted on how I make out with the other events. 

 Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Budapest, Hungary

Budapest, Hungary
Statute of Liberty - Budapest, Hungary

Florence, Italy

Florence, Italy
The Duomo - Florence, Italy

London, UK

London, UK
Famous Phone Booth

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP