Friday, December 17, 2010

The Amazing Race! My New Favorite Show

Finals are over catching up on a little TV time. So I just completed watching the whole season for the Amazon Race.  It makes me hungry to travel now while in Rome.  Like Rome is not enough after watching that show.  I just got my official visa this week so I am ready!!!!! I think ? still have my 10 things to do and I have not packed.

Ok well if you get the time to check this past season of Amazing Race online do so.  The places they visit are great and are have extremely historical meanings to the country they are visiting.  I like the fact the show actually makes them do things that are local to the men/women labor or activities for the region so they can experience things like karaoke in China or remodeling an elementary school in Ghana.  Can't wait to next season!

Ciao Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Budapest, Hungary

Budapest, Hungary
Statute of Liberty - Budapest, Hungary

Florence, Italy

Florence, Italy
The Duomo - Florence, Italy

London, UK

London, UK
Famous Phone Booth

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP