Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pre Trip Diary 12-4-10

Greetings World,
First Post and I decided to keep it simple.  (For Now)  I am still in Harlem, started my counted to Rome.  Every time someone piss me off at work or home all I say in my head is "Rome Hurry Up !"  And yes I created this blog early enough to document some these frustrating moments.  I am a MBA student (yay me, its tough) and  as I study the last couple of weeks while I am here for my finals I do realize how much I miss people, and I have not even left yet.  I can't be as active and eventful when I am working full time and as part time MBA student so all I see is my immediate family (if they are up when I get in) and my lovely dog.  I feel like this is a taste of what it will be like when I am away from my family and friends, everyone  a different time zone and alone.  I know I have to find a hobby in Rome.  Look forward to renting, Eat, Pray, Love now that its on DVD maybe I will pick up some ideas from Ms. Gilbert (Julia Roberts Character).  For now back to the books and mentally counting down the days to leave in my head before I  lash out on someone.

Until next time
Ciao Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Budapest, Hungary

Budapest, Hungary
Statute of Liberty - Budapest, Hungary

Florence, Italy

Florence, Italy
The Duomo - Florence, Italy

London, UK

London, UK
Famous Phone Booth

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP