Sunday, October 9, 2011

Offical Countdown to USA 3 months to go!

So I am a slacker, kill me!  But I am posting this message on October 9th and just purchased my ticket to NYC and will arrive in the States, January 9th.  3 months left in Italy to Blog! I seriously thought this blogging thing was going to work out for me when I left NYC in December 2010 but it didn't.  I have many reasons why I didn't write but just let me sum it by saying that I am not a writer.  It didn't help that I was not doing so great in school once I arrived in Italy.  I was recently inspired by my cousin Maya's blog (will get into that one later) and article on Clutch magazine about 11 Black Female Travel Bloggers to write something during my time left. I also realized that it feels different writing here in Italy compared to me telling my story several times when I am home.  I chose to LIVE and document LATER.  I think originally I didn't think that my time here would not be that interesting. O how I was wrong.

But enough of the boring stuff going to give the best summaries of Spring 2011 semester then May then my 2 part summer and fast forward you to now Fall 2011... Hopefully 3 post should do the job tell all the juicy stuff, amazing trips, and good friends and food I had along the way. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Budapest, Hungary

Budapest, Hungary
Statute of Liberty - Budapest, Hungary

Florence, Italy

Florence, Italy
The Duomo - Florence, Italy

London, UK

London, UK
Famous Phone Booth

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP